Friday, November 14, 2008

In Love

In Love ~ Words and Music by Rebecca Friedlander © 2008 ~ I’ve been kissed by the King ~ I’m awake from my dream ~ My Prince came for me ~ Broke the curse, set me free ~ Chorus ~ And I am so in love with You ~ Who wouldn’t be, Who wouldn’t be? ~My eyes have seen Your beauty ~ Who wouldn’t be, who wouldn’t be ~ In love ~ I’ve been bought with a price ~ I have given up my life ~ To the heart of the King ~ Who gave Himself for me ~ Chorus ~ And Your wounded hands bring life to me ~ And the blood You shed has set my free ~ And I’m overwhelmed by mercy ~ And I love You, I love You… ~ Chorus ~ Snow White, yes. This song started out as a personal song of worship, and I decided I really liked it and worked for a while to craft it into a song that anyone “get”. Combined the analogy along with language that made it obvious , I hope, about Who I am talking about!! Yeah, I think just about everyone would fall in love with Jesus if we could just get a REAL glimpse of what He’s really like. All of our preconceived notions gone in an instant and the real LOVE of Christ in all it’s stunning beauty before us. Just as Solomon, we would be glad and honored to worship Him with everything we have and offer all we possess to Him. For Solomon it was 22,000 oxen and 120,000 sheep that were offered that day when the Glory of God filled the temple and everyone saw it. They just couldn’t give enough.

No comments: